Gas Furnace Repair by NATE-Certified Technicians
A broken gas furnace always seems to come at the worst possible time for homeowners.
Winters can bring on unexpected and uncomfortable chills, and having a broken gas furnace could be overwhelming. Alpha Heating & Air can do what it takes to get your gas furnace repaired and the heat turned back on as quickly as possible.
Call Alpha Heating And Air for your furnace repair, we service Medford, Central Point, Jacksonville, White City, Phoenix, Talent, Ashland, Oregon and vicinity homeowners. Fill out our online form by following the “Schedule Now” link above.
- Common Reasons You Will Need Professional Gas Furnace Repair
It is not uncommon for a gas furnace to breakdown, especially as the unit starts to age. Some common problems associated with these types of units can include:
- No Heat Coming from Unit – No heat can be caused by a multitude of things. First, you should inspect your thermostat to make sure it does not need a new battery, it is functioning and the temperature is not set too low. Other causes for no heat can include circuit breaker issues, closed gas valves or malfunctioning components within the furnace.
- Pilot Light – Pilot lights are what allow your furnace to produce heat. When the light goes out, it could be a strong draft or debris inside the furnace.
- Noise – A noisy furnace is not only a sign that you need repair, but it can be a nuisance. Often it is an indication of a lubrication issue, belt tension or other components causing friction.
- Furnace Turning On and Off Without Reason – Furnaces with blocked or dirty air filters may have difficulty maintaining long running hours or there may be an issue with the motor that needs repair.
- Furnace is Not Heating Enough – Sometimes your furnace heats, but does not produce enough heat. This can be due to a gas burner issue or something as simple as a dirty furnace filter.
Do Not Wait to Repair Your Furnace—Contact Trained HVAC Technicians Today
Waiting until winter and when your furnace breaks down is never a good idea. Instead, you should consider having your furnace inspected and a fall maintenance appointment performed. These appointments can catch any issues before they are noticed in the cold of winter.
Also, by having your furnace maintained, you can enjoy more energy-efficient heating during the winter, and possibly, cheaper heating costs.
We service furnaces in Medford, Central Point, Jacksonville, White City, Phoenix, Talent, Ashland, Oregon and vicinity homes.
To schedule your gas furnace repair or maintenance appointment, contact Alpha Heating & Air. We offer free, no obligation consultations on new furnaces and our technicians can service all major brands of gas furnaces. Call us at 541-770-2723 to schedule a repair appointment or contact us online with your questions.